Sun, Mar 12|
Queen Elizabeth Park Community Centre
You asked, and we listened! Registration is now open for our second volleyball clinic. We know the Spring Volleyball league is just around the corner, and you all want to be ready and fit for the action. Spots are limited, so seize the moment and now sign up for more details.
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2023, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. EDT
Queen Elizabeth Park Community Centre, 2302 Bridge Rd, Oakville, ON
About the event
- During the clinic, athletes will learn the basics of volleyball skills; they will begin with volleying, bumping and then hitting.
- Athletes will go through 3 passes and hitting drills.
- Athletes will go through the underhand and overhead serving mechanics to achieve accuracy and controlled repetitions.
- At the end of the clinic, Athletes will focus on the game as a whole and look to implement strategies they have learned throughout the session.
- During games, athletes will understand rotation by playing in different positions.